1) Collection of Information We collect personal information from you through your interaction via our websites, text services or other media. This may occur when you complete, for example, our enquiry form on our website whether that is to apply for a job with us or contact us about advertising or any other enquiry.
The information we collect will vary depending on the service you request but could include name, address, phone number, email address, company. We may also ask for additional information depending on the nature of the service provided. Unless stated, the data fields we request must be completed. We will not normally collect any sensitive personal information from you, and in any event, will request your express consent to do so.
2) Use of Information We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide, administer and communicate with you about our services and promotions
- to contact you about a submission to us, including any content you may provide.
- to consider your application for a job with us.
- to analyse and improve the services we offer.
- to send you marketing communications about content, products, events and promotions by us, that you might be interested in.
We may also use your personal information in other ways but will ensure that we notify you of this.
We may share personal information with service providers who perform functions and services on our behalf. Such third parties will be provided with personal information necessary to perform the services on our behalf but are not authorised to use such information for any other purposes.
Only where you have agreed to receive marketing communications from third parties, will we pass on your personal information for this purpose.
We may disclose personal information about you to comply with applicable laws and when requested to do so by law enforcement agencies or government bodies.
6) Your Rights You have certain rights to the personal information we process about you. You have the right to request that we cease sending marketing communications, whether by e-mail or otherwise, to you. You can do this by checking certain boxes when we collect your personal information or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing e-mails you receive from us. You can also do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to submit a request please contact us at email@example.com